Looking into your careers, you are going to have to deal with financial stress. It’s going to be stressful, but why not start TODAY and learn about some insight on how to plan for success?
No matter what career, wouldn’t it be amazing to retire at 50? Spend more time with your kids and loved ones?
Well, it starts with educating yourself. It’s important to follow blogs/websites that are throwing constant information at you that help you develop strong investing skills and ideas to better manage your financials.
Currently I am taking a Financial Literacy course and my instructor has provided me with some websites/blogs that can dramatically help you get one step closer to financial independence.
pick 3 of these websites and read a post a day. It surely will help you learn more about investing, and hopefully inspire you to teach others how to be smarter with your earnings!
Side note: Get the app “Mint” this app is FREE and is extremely helpful with budgeting!
Here is the list:
Top Finance Blogs
- Suzie Orman: http://www.suzeorman.com/blog/
- Money Under 30: http://www.moneyunder30.com/
- Young Finances: http://youngfinances.com/blog/
- The Simple Dollar: www.thesimpledollar.com
- The College Investor: http://thecollegeinvestor.com/
- Investor Junkie: https://investorjunkie.com/
- Cash Money Life: http://cashmoneylife.com/
- Main Street: https://www.mainstreet.com/
- Wise Bread: http://www.wisebread.com/
- The Penny Hoarder: http://www.thepennyhoarder.com/
- Dough Roller: http://www.doughroller.net/
- Mint: http://blog.mint.com/
- My Dollar Plan: http://www.mydollarplan.com/
- PT Money: http://ptmoney.com/
- Five Cent Nickel: http://www.fivecentnickel.com/
- Saving to Invest: http://www.savingtoinvest.com/
- Freebie Blogger: http://thefreebieblogger.com/
- Generation X Finance: http://genxfinance.com/
- Retire by 40: http://retireby40.org/
- Rather be Shopping: http://www.rather-be-shopping.com/blog/
- Wall Street Journal: http://www.wsj.com/public/page/news-personal-finance-columns-blogs.html
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: www.richdad.com
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich: www.iwillteachyoutoberich.com
- Dave Ramsey: http://www.daveramsey.com/radio/home/
- Mr. Money Mustache: www.mrmoneymustache.com
I’m excited to share these with you all. If you put in the time, learn everyday, you will be on the right path!!
It starts TODAY.
Make TODAY Count.